This week, the Houille Blanche Parent Council elections will be held and we need your support.
ALPE is committed to good communication between parents, students and teaching staff, a pleasant school atmosphere and road safety in front of the school.
At this exceptional school ALPE stands for:
- Long overdue renovations (schoolyard, chalet, broken windows) will be blocked by the townhall until the space problem in the elementary school is solved. One solution proposed by the townhall is to move an international section completely or partially to another school. ALPE is fighting to keep both international sections (German and English) at Houille Blanche, as desired by the school’s teaching staff.
- In order to solve the space problem at the école maternelle Houille Blanche, ALPE is campaigning for the opening of an additional class.
- The classrooms in which language lessons take place (German, English and
supplementary French lessons) are not taken into account by the accounting
department of the townhall. Consequently, the whole school is undersupplied in terms of IT, cleaning, school materials, etc. ALPE is committed to ensure that all classrooms are listed in the accounts of the townhall and are equipped correctly.
- ALPE supports language trips and is committed to ensure that ALL children can travel, regardless of their language level or financial situation.
- ALPE actively takes part in helping to maintain the school libraries.
- ALPE supports the teachers, the périscolaire and the school management in their work and, if needed, accompanies parents.
- ALPE finances the insurance required for the organization of events such as
Halloween in the school.
For these arguments to be heard and for us to represent a large portion of parents, we need your vote for ALPE!
Please vote for ALPE and talk to other parents about it.